Senior Associate Elder
Welcome to Prairie Winds Church. We are a diverse community of believers stemming from numerous denominations and faith backgrounds, conservatives and progressives, old and young, many different nationalities, and all walks of life.
We believe Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the divine Son of God the Father and continues to work in our broken world today through the Holy Spirit. Eternal life is found only through a relationship through Jesus and is offered to all people.
Our focus is on creating passionate, innovative worship experiences, intentional discipleship moments, and relational missions, both here at home and abroad. We invite you to be our guest and walk this journey of life together with us as we seek to encounter the Father, learn to live, love and loo like brother Jesus, and rely on the Holy Spirit so we may love others as Jesus loves us!
We offer two different worship experiences on Sunday mornings.
8:30 AM is a service designed to be a more traditional style worship with hymns and the Lord's Prayer. 10:30AM is a more modern experience with a casual feel and newer music.
Worship is our offering and our sacrifice. We bring all that we are and all that we are not to the Father. We come earnestly and with expectation not only to worship, but to encounter the Living Spirit of the Father!
Wednesday's are focused on connecting with God and one another. At 5:30PM we sometimes gather for a homestyle meal, and every week we have discipleship opportunities for all ages!
ALL are welcome. come as YOU are.
To live, love and look like Jesus.
To extend the Kingdom of God, making earth like Heaven, by experiencing His presence and goodness, through community with believers, and equipping others.
We hold the Bible, the Holy Word of God, to be supreme in all matters governing this church, in keeping with the Spirit of Christ:
We hold as scriptural and fundamental, that form of corporate government, which is a voluntary cooperative fellowship, we affirm "The Church" to be sovereign under the Lord Jesus Christ;
We hold it basic that every born-again follower of Jesus Christ should endeavor to keep unity of the Spirit and the Bond of Peace... "Until we all come in the unity of faith, and the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ" (Ephesians 4:13).
The purpose of Prairie Winds is to be an expression of the Body of Christ (The Church), submitted to the Lord Jesus Christ in all things, patterned after the elements of the New Testament church order that are reproducible in our context, and dedicated, through the power of the Holy Spirit.
- To Evangelize the lost to a saving faith in Jesus Christ, share the good news of Jesus Christ, the Gospel (1 Corinthians 9:16, Proverbs 10:10)
- To apply the healing Gospel of Jesus Christ to all kinds of social and personal sins, diseases, and disorders (John 10:10, Luke 8:40-48)
- To Reproduce and model the life and character of the risen Christ in a growing congregational expression of the Body of Christ (Philippians 2:5-11)
- To display the Father's Heart, that He is a good Father, by creating a place where people are loved and protected where they are at in order for them to encounter Him (1 John 4:18; Romans 2:4; John 8:1-11)
- To disciple and equip believers, producing maturity, and developing spiritual leaders who can reproduce themselves and meet the needs of others (Matthew 28:19; 2 Timothy 2:2)
- To encourage believers through fellowship and community (1 John 1:7; Hebrews 10:24)
- To encourage and strengthen other expressions of the body of Christ and to promote unity and harmony in the body (John 17:22-23)
- To experience and express love as the intended relationship of God and person, and person to person (Hebrews 10:24)
- To advance the Kingdom of God on this earth through the lives of believers, supernaturally empowered by the Holy Spirit (Matthew 6:10;Habakkuk 2:14; Matthew 4:17; Luke 16:16)
- To be salt and light to the earth (Matthew 5:13-14)
- To adore and glorify God in the liberty of the Holy Spirit through public and private worship and to administer the sacraments or ordinances (Revelation 19:10; 1 Corinthians 6:20; Matthew 28:10; 1 Corinthians 23-24)